- 02-May-2013 to 10-May-2013 (CST)
- Clinton, OK, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
This position sells and promotes the products and services offered by Pioneer while providing exceptional customer service and building customer relations. Work consists of face-to-face and phone interactions with new and existing customers. This includes handling full scope of the sales process in order to meet or exceed customer needs and sales objectives. Duties include, but not limited to, establishing new accounts, completing contracts, determining needs of customer and making recommendation, educating and training customer on products and services including pricing plans and promotions, managing service requests, disconnects, solving customer issues and collection of accounts.
The business office is opened 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. This position consists of a 40-hour workweek with shifts of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with a Saturday rotation.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist customers with purchases and evaluate customer usage patterns.
• Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals.
• Determine appropriate service plans, based upon customer needs and provide explanation of service plan and billing services.
• Follow the sales process and demonstrate product use as trained.
• Provide high-quality, exceptional customer service including resolving service issues.
• Take payments for purchases and document sale information in automated system.
• Tele-prospect to obtain new business and drive sales through outside activities.
• Follow up on sales leads and current customer base.
• Work effectively with the entire team to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded at all times.
• Perform cashier/greeter duties when necessary.
• Assist in inventory management.
• Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
• Be available to work all shifts to ensure adequate coverage of store during all hours of operation, including working flexible hours and occasional overtime, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Authorizes adjustments to accounts, within guidelines established by management.
• Understands and performs all job functions accurately, timely and without supervision.
• Stays up-to-date on company policies and procedures changes.
• Commits to performing job duties in a manner that ensures a safe work environment.
• Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Sales experience preferred working in a goal based environment
• Six months of related experience and/or training
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Effective interpersonal, persuasive and sales skills with strong motivation and the ability to retain and grow customer base.
• Ability to effectively function as a team player, project a positive attitude, communicate and interact with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner in order to provide exceptional customer service.
• Knowledge of basic cashiering/recordkeeping practices and general office procedures.
• Exceptional knowledge of customer base, company products/services, policies and procedures and ability to make best decisions based on all information at hand.
• Skill in prioritizing, meeting deadlines, performing under stress, completing multiple tasks, identifying problems, and finding resolutions in order to achieve optimum results.
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions and pay close attention to detail.
• Proficient in operating a personal computer and software applications pertaining to job function.
• Ability to defuse angry customers, handle customer rejection and ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance to company policy.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Ability to read and interpret various formats of English language instruction.
• Ability to demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Ability and willingness to continue business skill development.
• Sitting or standing for long periods, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity including close vision.
• Able to focus on computer screens for extended periods of time.
• Occasional lifting up to 20 lbs.
• Required to occasionally stoop, bend and kneel.
(Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements.)
If you are unable to utilize the online application process and would like to speak to a representative Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 – 5 please call 405.375.0318. If the representative is unavailable please leave a message and your call will be returned.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!