- 29-Apr-2013 to 13-May-2013 (CST)
- Enid, OK, USA
- Full Time
This position serves as a front line of customer communication for the company. Work consists of selling and promoting company products and services during face-to-face and phone interactions with new and existing customers. This includes handling full scope of customer needs such as establishing new accounts, managing service requests, disconnects, and collection of accounts in a professional, courteous manner.
This position consists of a 40-hour workweek which includes a Saturday rotation. The business office is opened 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday's, may be required to work overtime occasionally.
Essential Job Functions:
• Increase market share and revenue growth by selling and retaining products and services through customer interactions using the sales standards established by the Measure X program. This includes evaluating customer needs and requirements, and proposing solutions using the Pioneer product line.
• Projects a positive image and creates and builds relationships with new and existing, internal and external customers by assisting them with a wide array of service and billing related inquiries, questions, and concerns in a professional, courteous manner.
• Establishes personal contact with customer to resolve any outstanding customer issues including service problems, installation problems, payment arrangement, and billing issues. This may include maintaining customer records and processing appropriate paperwork.
• Accurately balances daily receipts and cash drawer funds.
• Authorizes adjustments to accounts within guidelines established by management.
• Demonstrate product use (cell phones and DTV).
• Stays up-to-date on company policies and procedures changes.
• Maintains adequate inventory levels of Cellular phones and accessories according to customer demand.
• Commits to performing job duties in a manner that ensures a safe work environment.
• Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Three months of related experience and/or training.
• Must maintain a good driving record and a valid driver license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of basic cashiering/bookkeeping practices and general office procedures.
• Knowledge of company products/services, policies and procedures.
• Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
• Skill in prioritizing, completing multiple tasks, and identifying problems and finding resolutions.
• Proficient in operating a personal computer and software applications pertaining to job function.
• Ability to make decisions based on company policy.
• Ability to communicate and interact with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to defuse angry customers.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance to company policy.
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, perform under stress and achieve optimum results.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Ability to effectively function as a team player and project a positive attitude.
• Ability to read and interpret various formats of English language instruction.
• Ability to demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Able and willing to continue business skill development.
• Sitting or standing for long periods, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity including close vision.
• Able to focus on computer screens for extended periods of time.
• Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
• May be required occasionally to stoop, bend or kneel.
(Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements.)
If you are unable to utilize the online application process and would like to speak to a representative, please call 405.375.0318 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. If the representative is unavailable, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!