|Posted Date:||05-Feb-2013 (CST)||Closing Date:||31-Jul-2014 (CST)|
|Location:||Kingfisher, OK, USA||Pay Type:||Salary|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The primary purpose of this position is to design, debug, analyze, code and maintain computer programs using various programming languages to fulfill end user needs and to enhance the workflow and productivity of the company.
The normal hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Essential Job Functions:
• Updates and maintains existing programs/reports per end user requests.
• Designs various software applications using VFP, VB.net, ASP.net, AJAX, SQL2012 and other programming languages.
• Codes and tests various software applications using VFP, VB.net, ASP.net, AJAX, SQL2012 or other programming languages.
• Assists employees with general computer or program procedure questions, concerns.
• Archives sensitive data.
• Commits to performing job duties in a manner that ensures a safe work environment.
• Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of computer operating systems, software, hardware, and peripheral equipment.
• Knowledge of company products/services, policies and procedures.
• Good verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Proficient in operating a personal computer and software applications pertaining to job function.
• Skill in prioritizing, completing multiple projects, identifying problems and finding resolutions.
• Ability to design, test, code and maintain extensive computer programs.
• Ability to write, debug, fix and/or update programs quickly and effectively.
• Ability to read and interpret various formats of English language instruction.
• Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, perform under stress and achieve optimum results.
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions and to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively function as a team player and to project a positive attitude.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with company policy.
• Ability to demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Able and willing to continue business skill development.
• Sitting or standing for extended periods, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity including close vision.
• Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods.
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
• May be required occasionally to stoop, kneel or bend.
(Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements).
If you are unable to utilize the online application process and would like to speak to a representative, please call 405.375.0318 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. If the representative is unavailable, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
- Share this Page